Assist in writing projects. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Writing and editing content on the Street Ransom website.
- Recruiting and updating Street Ransom supporters through e-newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Composing, editing, and revising collateral material before printing, publishing, or posting.
- Collaborating in the writing of grants, letters to government officials, thank you cards, etc.
- Finding new ways to distribute the “Street Ransom Story” to the community.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ. A consistent witness for Jesus Christ and maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Street Ransom.*
- A passion to advocate for victims of sex trafficking–raising awareness about DMST and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of victims.*
- Have completed some college-level coursework in Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication, Journalism, Communications, or a similar field.
- Openness to constructive criticism and to adapt your work to the needs of the ministry.*
- Strong willingness to take direction and work independently on assigned writing tasks.*
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail, for proofing and finalizing writing.
Please include samples of your writing or a link to your blog, online portfolio, or other media with your resume.