Assist in print and digital design projects. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining the Street Ransom website.
- Creating and editing visuals and videos for social media posts and campaigns, e-newsletters, PowerPoints, etc.
- Designing marketing tools and event collateral, such as flyers and brochures, to be distributed and displayed.
- Finding new ways to distribute the “Street Ransom Story” to the community.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ. A consistent witness for Jesus Christ and maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Street Ransom.*
- A passion to advocate for victims of sex trafficking–raising awareness about DMST and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of victims.*
- Have completed some college-level coursework in Media Art and Design, Graphic Design, or a similar field.
- Some experience in web design and using WordPress.
- Proficiency in using Photoshop, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong willingness to take direction and work independently on assigned design tasks.*
- Openness to constructive criticism and to adapt your work to the needs of the ministry.*
- Strong attention to detail, for proofing and finalizing print/digital design files. Ability to develop creative ideas from specified strategies.*
Please include samples of your work or a link to your digital portfolio with your resume.